Beretta Model 21A; .22 Semi Auto; 3 Mags; 90% Condition, $235.00, Puyallup LocationDetails
We loan more, and sell for less!
Please browse our site to discover great buys, for more information about an item feel free to contact us or stop by.
Hours of Operation
Other Sites We Sell On
We feature many of our items HERE.
We feature may of our items HERE.
- Pawn Depot is probably the best pawn shop I have ever had the experience of shopping at. I know that many people are weary of pawn shops because they don't trust used stuff or they think that it is always going to be overpriced. This is definitely not the case at Pawn Depot. The staff are amazing. Not only are they knowledgeable and friendly, but they go out of their way to make your purchasing experience a positive one.Charles
- This place is great. They were all so helpful. I won't pawn/sell/or shop anywhere else!Jennifer
- Staff are always helpful and honest. I've purchased several things from this shop and they have always been in good shape and acquired for fair prices. I'll shop here regularly.Green
- I really needed some cash and the staff here was wonderful and helped me out. I will be back again for sure!Gary
- I had a bunch of old jewelry just sitting around and I got cash on the spot. The man explained who helped was kind and courteous and the next thing I know he was counting out over $300 in cash.Mary Jo
We provide convenient short-term cash solutions. We pay more, loan more and save you more, every day. We offer loans, buy, and sell items of value. We take pride in our inventory, business, and overall customer experience. We have something for everyone. Whether you need a few bucks to get through the week, a loan for a large purchase or bill, or just looking for the next piece of jewelry, electronics, or new firearm, let us be your local one stop shop for all your needs!
Welcome to PS Pawn Depot, a privately owned, personally managed pawn shop located in Kent and Puyallup, WA. We have been in business for fifteen years. Our reputation at Pawn Depot is one of integrity, honesty, fair dealing, and civic accountability. We are proud to be a part of a merchant lending system established some three thousand years ago, and excited about combining the time-honored tradition of pawnbroking.